Coach: Fencing is 70% footwork.Young fencer: What’s the other 30%?Coach: MORE FOOTWORK! Featured fencers t-shirt
Hi to all Epee fencers from Germany 🙂 Based on an Instagram photo, here is the sketch!
Sketch of Kelley Hurley vs Kat Holmes in from the Pan American games in Toronto July 2019
Lady musketeer fantasy 🙂
Inspire by the photo from the recent competition, here is some serious epee action from world top fencers
Here is a work in progress – outline of an epee fencer lady, this illustration is coming soon on a new designs